PharMEDium’s primary goal is patient safety but we pursue new innovative ideas to continue to be the leader in the market.
PharMEDium differentiates itself in the 503B ready to use compounded sterile preparations (CSP) market:
1. MARKET LEADER: More than a 20 year trusted track record of proven quality and patient safety leadership
2. UNMATCHED CAPABILITIES & AGILITY: Four state-of-the-art, large-scale, FDA registered 503B Outsourcing Facilities driving capacity, efficiency, and redundancy during emergent situations (280,000 square feet)
3. INNOVATIVE: Industry-leading, first-in-class, patented label design solutions for added patient safety
4. QUALITY FOCUS: Only FDA-approved sterile drugs and components and FDA-cleared devices are used in our sterile to sterile process to ensure high quality compounded preparations
5. BROADEST PORTFOLIO: Largest CSP portfolio available – more than 2800+ individual code offerings
6. CUSTOMER CENTRIC: 24/7 Customer Service and E-Commerce support
7. STAFF EXPERIENCE: Over 350 pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians compounding with extensive training and experience
8. AUTOMATION LEADER: Leader in compounding automation (syringe filling, bag filling, labeling robotics, bar coding and RFID tagging)
9. COLLABORATIVE SALES PARTNERSHIP: Dedicated sales teams driving Work Flow Analysis (WFA) and Critical Care Analysis (CCA) as additional consultative customer value
10. KNOWLEDGE LEADERS: In-house experts in compounding and batch release testing
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) based medication distribution tags and software. Key benefits to using Kit Check® include:
PharMEDium’s Work Flow Analysis (WFA) program is a value-added service available to help identify opportunities for enhanced patient safety and improved efficiencies allowing you to continue focusing on patient care. Specially trained PharMEDium OR and ICU Specialists work closely with your OR and ICU teams to help identify opportunities to optimize medication management for both patients and providers, streamline operations, enhance regulatory compliance and reduce waste with the work flow analysis.
Not only will the PharMEDium Services team identify potential opportunities for enhanced patient safety and improved efficiencies, we will offer you solutions for concerns discovered through our observation process.
The WFA and CCA programs help you learn how to improve:
Your dedicated PharMEDium OR Specialist is here to help you seamlessly implement ready to use syringe medications in your facility. Our Anesthesia Medication Tray Configuration Service will provide you with a customized solution to meet the needs of both Pharmacy and Anesthesia. PharMEDium’s prefilled syringes are compatible with medication trays designed for anesthesia carts as well as the most commonly used automated dispensing cabinets, including mini-drawers for controlled substances. This unique service will enable you to efficiently implement a comprehensive approach to OR drug delivery; saving you time and help you better manage your drug budget.
See for yourself what sets PharMEDium apart from the rest with our Customer Visit Program.
PharMEDium offers an in-depth tour of our facilities to ensure your complete satisfaction with the services we offer. We are 100% transparent with our quality processes. The experience includes a tour of our state-of-the-art compounding facility and the opportunity to meet our knowledgeable management, sales, and service teams.
PharMEDium continuously looks for additional opportunities to expand our portfolio and create opportunities to increase efficiencies in the hospital pharmacies.
Take a Tour PharMEDium invites our customers – and anyone interested in doing business with us – to tour one of our facilities. Contact us for details on our Customer Visit Program.